PALMANOVA BEACH JUST FOR YOU
PasseparTour, Beach, Fun
Yearning for the beach? The beaches of Palmanova Bay are just a short bus ride away. Treat yourself to a few relaxing hours to top up your tan, do some water sports or indulge in a snack while enoying the sea view: the choice is yours. Leave your comfort up to us.
- Palmanova Bay beaches
- Comfortable sandy resorts, clean sea and fun. These are the main attractions of the three beaches at Palmanova Bay: Playa Son Matias, Playa de Palmanova, also known as Cala Blanca, and Playa Es Carregador. The * calm sea and shallow waters are perfect for young children or less confident swimmers. There is everything you need here, including showers, children's play areas, Wi-Fi and shops. We'll arrange umbrellas and beach loungers.
- If you are the sporty type, the beaches of Palmanova are just the thing. Note only are you at the beach but you also have a raft of possibilities: jump on a banana boat, climb into a pedalo, go snorkeling, play beach volleyball… the list is truly endless!
- Has all this activity made you hungry? You'll find a string of bars along the beach where you can try out a 'bocadillo'. We'll leave you to discover what they are.
Good to know
- During the tour, a local guide will provide assistance and information in English and Spanish.
- We provide umbrellas and beach loungers for adults. * Children will share their parents' beach lounger.
- You can buy food and beverages on the beach.