SIGHTSEEING TOUR OF BARCELONA AND THE NOU CAMP STADIUM
This excursion offers sports fans a sightseeing tour of the city and the chance to visit one of the most sacred sports temples in the world: the Nou Camp stadium.
What we will see
- Montjuïc hill
- Nou Camp Stadium and Barcelona Museum
- Avenida Diagonal, Passeig de Gràcia and Casa Batllò
- Plaça de Catalunya and La Rambla
What we will do
- Our tour exploring Barcelona will start at Montjuïc hill, where the sports complexes built for the 1992 Olympic Games are located and where we can enjoy wonderful views of the surrounding city.
- Then we will head to the Nou Camp stadium, home to Barcelona football club, for an exclusive tour that will take us to the areas reserved for employees: we will go from the changing rooms of great football champions to the pitch where we will tread the grass that has seen some epic finals.
- The stadium museum offers a historic tribute to this great club. We will be able to admire the trophies, photos, shoes and shirts belonging to Barça's great champions such as Stoychkov, Ronaldo and the 'Golden Child', Diego Armando Maradona.
- Before getting back on board, we will travel along Avenida Diagonal and Passeig de Gràcia for a panoramic view of one of incredible architect Antoni Gaudí's greatest masterpieces: Casa Batllò.
- At the end of the tour, we will stop for a stroll in Plaça de Catalunya and the Rambla, the city's most famous and iconic street.
What you need to know
- Places on this excursion are limited. We recommend booking early.