WITH GAUDì AT THE HEART OF THE SAGRADA FAMILIA
An unmissable classic: Antoni Gaudì, the undisputed master of Catalan architecture. Find out all about him with a dedicated guide! Sagrada Familia, Casa Batlló and La Pedrera: get ready to photograph them, leave the “likes” to your friends.
- The Sagrada Familia: internal visit
- Passeig de Gràcia
- Casa Batlló: internal visit
- La Pedrera: photo stop
- Start with a bang by entering one of the most extraordinary monuments ever built by man: the Sagrada Família. It is the unfinished masterpiece of Antoni Gaudì who began building it when he was 30 and dedicated the rest of his life to it. You will visit the two completed façades: those of the Nativity and the Passion. Inside, expert craftsmen continue to work on this constantly evolving project. But when will it eventually be completed?
- Set off for the Passeig de Gràcia, the city's trendiest boulevard, where you'll find yet another Gaudì masterpiece, Casa Batlló, a universe of contemporary art, architecture and design. Mask-shaped balconies, columns resembling human bones and a roof of shimmering, multicolored scales.
- Next is an external visit to Casa Milà, better known as La Pedrera, Gaudì's most mature work: undulating façades, chimneys that wrap around themselves and original cast iron railings reminiscent of breaking waves. Definitely worth a picture!
Good to know
- This is one of the most popular excursions so book early.
- Wear suitable clothing for the places of worship you will be visiting.
- Slight changes may be made to itineraries and the length of excursions in order to safeguard your health and comply with regulations and the safety protocol.