St. Cruz de Tenerife
LAS CANADAS DEL TEIDE (Excursion included in the World Cruise fare)
Panorama, Nature, Tasting
Ranging from the green of La Esperanza Forest to the warmer colours of the volcanic landscape of the Las Cañadas del Teide National Park, to finish off with the lava pinnacles of Los Roques de García: a picturesque trip on the exploration of the island of Tenerife.
What we will see
- Santa Cruz de Tenerife
- La Esperanza Forest
- El Portillo
- Las Cañadas del Teide National Park and Mount Teide
- Los Roques de García
What we will do
- We will leave Santa Cruz to explore the island of Tenerife crossing the verdant La Esperanza Forest, where a magnificent pine reserve awaits, inside which we will also discover a eucalyptus plantation.
- We will continue up to El Portillo, a natural access route to the circular mountain chain of the Las Cañadas del Teide National Park.
- At this point, we will take a break to admire the striking views of Mount Teide, which, at 3,718 metres high, is the tallest mountain in Spain.
- We will continue on our tour bypassing the volcanic landscape to admire the various rock formations which are characteristic of the area and we will stop at Los Roques de García, a stunning panoramic viewpoint, particularly for the lava pinnacles, which, subsequent to eruptions and stratification, have taken on the most bizarre of shapes.
- After an opportunity to take some photos, we will set off for the port.
What you need to know
- In this excursion we reach an altitude of 2,300 meters, it is therefore recommended to wear appropriate clothing.
- It is not necessary to book this excursion as it is already included in the price of the cruise.