St. Cruz de Tenerife
LORO PARQUE ZOOLOGICAL PARK
In a nutshell Loro Parque: a trip to the most visited zoological park in Spain to recapture contact with nature and the animals.
Good to know
- Orotava Valley and Teide Volcano
- Loro Parque Zoological Park
- Various attractions and presentations of sea animals
- After a short journey by coach, we will begin our tour with a visit to Orotava Valley, where we can enjoy the blooming nature and from where we can admire the magnificence of the Teide Volcano, which, at 3,718 metres high, is the tallest summit in Spain.
- We will continue the tour along with our guides who will accompany us on our discovery of Loro Parque, or the Parrot Park, which is one of the most visited zoological parks in Spain with 1,500,00 visitors per year as well as one of the largest in Europe amongst those dedicated to the preservation of nature.
- During the tour, it is possible to observe, in addition to the huge variety of parrots, hundreds of animal species (many of which endangered species) within their perfectly rebuilt natural habitat. The park is also famous for its attractions amongst which the largest penguinarium in the world, the tiger island, gorilla land and the aquarium. Plenty awaits within the park: in addition to the dolphin show, there are sea lions and the killer whale show, the latest seasonal addition.
Good to know
- During the visit it is essential to respect the animals and their habitat. Feeding the animals, noise and sudden movements are therefore not allowed.
- This excursion does not
include a guide. Information in English or Spanish will be provided by a
local escort during the trip.