UNFORGETTABLE FORMENTERA: THE EXCLUSIVE SES ILLETES BEACH
In a nutshell Unspoilt views, fine white sand dunes and crystal-clear waters are the main ingredients of this excursion: a day of sun and sea at Ses Illetes, the most beautiful beach in Formentera.
Good to know
- Ses Illetes beach
- Es Pujols
- We will board our transfer and head straight to the port. There we will board a boat and cross the stretch of sea that separates the island of Ibiza from our destination.
- We will disembark on Formentera, the smallest and most exclusive of the Balearic Islands, a real paradise declared a nature reserve and UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- We will board our bus and head to stunning Ses Illetes, the most beautiful coastline on the island. With its fine white sand and crystal-clear waters, this idyllic setting would not look out of place in the Caribbean!
- After relaxing in this natural paradise, we will head to the north coast of the island to Es Pujols, the heart of Formentera’s day and night life. We can take advantage of our free time to visit the small village, shop at the numerous artisan stalls or enjoy a coffee in one of the venues along the seafront.
- This is where our unforgettable excursion ends. We will return to the port and, after waving goodbye to the island from our boat, our return transfer will take us back to the ship.
Good to know
- We recommend that you book early as only a limited number of places are available.
- This excursion does not include a guide, but we will have the assistance of a local rep.
- The boat trip lasts about 1 hour. ?