PANORAMIC BARCELONA AND THE RAMBLA
Sightseen, Relax, Designed for families, MyExploration, Passepartour, More than 3 hours walking, Family friendly
A panoramic bus tour and a stroll down the Rambla, the city's most famous avenue. Barcelona is Gaudì. His genius can be found on every corner: in the Sagrada Família, in Casa Battló and in the spirit of the city itself.
- Montjuïc: Barcelona from above
- Sagrada Família, the work of Gaudí
- Barrio Gótico and Cathedral
- Plaza de Catalunya, Barcelona city center
From the hill of Montjuïc you can enjoy a view of the city down to the port.
Barcelona is many things but Gaudì's creative genius, the people flocking to the Ramblas and the Barrio Gótico are truly typical of this city.
Plaza de Catalunya is the center of Barcelona; with its huge compass rose and its fountains crowded with pigeons, it is the ideal place to take photos.
Good to know
- The “No Barriers Tour” is a collaboration between the Costa Cruises Foundation and the Italian Multiple Sclerosis Association (AISM) in order to offer “slower” excursions and itineraries with fewer obstructions. The “No Barriers Tour” on this excursion is available exclusively on Costa Smeralda.
- If you are a wheelchair user, the “No Barriers Tour” must be booked through your cruise contact.