BARCELONA ON AN ELECTRIC BIKE
Barcelona is an open air cycle path. Together with our local guide, enjoy a fun trip around the attractions of the city on an electric bike. Cycle through the parks, along the main streets and past the architectural masterpieces of Gaudì. A snack of tapas and cold drinks** awaits you at the end. After a mega ride like that we definitely deserve it, don't you think?
- Parc de la Ciutadella
- Cathedral of the Sagrada Família
- Passeig de Gràcia
- Casa Batlló and Casa Milà
- District of El Born
- Port Vell
- From the Parc de la Ciutadella, cycle to the Sagrada Familia, the incredible and still incomplete neogothic church designed by the architectural genius Antoni Gaudì. Travel along the Passeig de Gràcia, the city's most elegant street, which includes Casa Batlló and Casa Milà, another two works by the architectural genius.
- You'll then enter the Barrio Gótico, the heart of the old town, and explore the alleys of the Barrio del Born and the historic Port Vell, home to hundreds of small boats.
- You'll be cycling all the way, but thanks to the electric bike you won't feel tired. You will start to feel peckish however: How about stopping for... a “tapa”? Enjoy these traditional sandwiches with a cold drink. At the end of the tour, a bus will return everyone to the ship.
Good to know
- Minimum age: 10 years.
- Minimum height: 150 cm.
- The excursion includes the assistance of a local guide who will provide information in English or Spanish.