FROM THE VIEWS OF DUBAI TO EXPO 2020 WITH DINNER
Culture & local gems, My Explorations, Less than 1 hour walking, For everybody, Certified guide, 2
How do you see the future of the planet? Find out in advance with the guided tour that begins with a sightseeing tour of Dubai and takes you to EXPO 2020. With priority access you'll immediately find yourself among the pavilions designed by the greatest architects in the world. At the Italy Pavilion you'll be a guest of honor: skip the lines to admire all the Italian creativity on show.
- Dubai, sightseeing tour: Burj Al Arab, Dubai Frame
- Expo Dubai 2020: priority access
- Tour of the Italian Pavilion
- The day starts with a sightseeing tour of Dubai: use your zoom to photograph the Burj Al Arab, the city's most luxurious hotel, and make the most of the Dubai Frame to capture 'the biggest frame on the planet”.
- EXPO Dubai is quivering with anticipation, don't keep it waiting: with Costa you get. priority access. And to give you an idea of what you can expect, note that the theme of “connecting minds, creating the future”, is inspired by “al-Wasl”, the Arabic name of Dubai, “, which means “connection”.
- This is the thread that runs through the 200 pavilions, all designed by the greatest architectural stars: can you recognize the two creations by the great Santiago Calatrava? He is just one of the designers featured.
- The Italy Pavilion is no exception: designed by Carlo Ratti, Italo Rota, Matteo Gatto and F&M Ingegneria, it brings together the best of Italian ingenuity to demonstrate the country's innate ability to connect cultures and minds through beauty, creativity, and know-how.
Good to know
- Slight changes may be made to itineraries and the length of excursions in order to protect your health and to comply with regulations and the safety protocol.
- Before booking the excursion or once on board, contact the excursion office to check the availability of vegetarian or gluten-free dishes and to report any food intolerances.
- Depending on the tour departure time, lunch or dinner will be included.
- This is one of the most popular excursions so book early.
- Guests who are holders of an Expo pass will be refunded the amount of the Expo ticket included in the tour. To take advantage of the discount, you must contact the excursion office at 5555, then you will need to show the ticket / QR code downloaded from the Expo site at the entrance to the exhibition. We remind you that those entitled to the exemption pass (downloadable only from the site) are guests under 18, over 60 and those who have downloaded the ticket by registering the Emirates boarding pass for Dubai.
- At the entrance of the italy pavilion, by showing the costa card, you will be granted priority entry.