PROTECTED EXPERIENCE - LIGHTS OF ABU DHABI
Sightseen, My Explorations, Passepartour, Less than 1 hour walking, For everybody, Certified guide, Protected Experience - Bubble Tours
The best of ancient and modern Abu Dhabi: discover the most interesting sights of this fascinating city where state-of-the-art and futuristic architecture coexists with buildings from days gone by.
- Sightseeing tour of Abu Dhabi
- Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque (photo stop)
- Corniche and Marina Café
- Ittihad square
- Qasr Al Hosn
- Saadyat Island We embark on a pleasant sightseeing tour of Abu Dhabi, the modern wealthy capital of the United Arab Emirates and a cosmopolitan multicultural city where tradition goes hand in hand with innovation.
- We make a first stop for photos at the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, one of the most imposing in the world that can accommodate up to 40,000 people. A true oasis of peace characterised by an eclectic mix of typical architectural elements from various regions in the Islamic world.
- We continue our tour along the Corniche, the enchanting coastal road that separates the tall skyscrapers from the white sandy beaches.
- We stop for a few photos at the Marina Café to immortalise the spectacular Abu Dhabi skyline and admire the marvellous views that appear before our eyes.
- A short transfer takes us to Al Ittihad Square, whose name means 'union' in Arabic, to immortalise the spectacular, white ivory monuments, including a large coffee-pot and an incense burner symbolising renowned Arabic hospitality and its centuries-old tradition.
Good to know
- Places on this excursion are limited. We recommend booking early.
- Slight changes may be made to itineraries and the length of excursions in order to safeguard your health and comply with regulations and the safety protocol.