THE TECHNICOLOR SEABED OF BOCA CHICA
One of the most beautiful stretches of sea in the Dominican Republic awaits you for a day of snorkeling and relaxation. Explore the wonderful seabed of the Aquarium and La Boya and enjoy all the comforts that Boca Chica beach has to offer sunbathers. If you love underwater photography, we guarantee you'll take home the shots of your dreams.
- La Boya
- Boca Chica
- Just bring a mask, flippers and a mouthpiece, the Caribbean will do the rest: sun, soft, white sand, clear water and a coral reef teeming with life**.
- From Boca Chica beach, a boat will take you to the first site we have chosen for a unique snorkeling experience. There must be a reason why it's known as the Aquarium! The water couldn't be any clearer. And if you love underwater photography, then you've come to Eldorado.
- The second stop, La Boya, is also teeming with psychedelic wildlife. Swim among corals, sponges, octopuses, crustaceans, starfish and seahorses, batfish and angelfish, lobsters, nudibranchs and some large barracuda.
- Exploration over, you deserve a bit of relaxation: Boca Chica beach is a stunning natural pool created by the coral reef at sea.
- You can soak in the shallow waters, constantly fed by the natural underground springs, or relax on the beach, where there are plenty of bars, restaurants and everything you need to enjoy the beach in the greatest possible comfort.
Good to know
- Slight changes may be made to itineraries and the length of excursions in order to protect your health and to comply with regulations and the safety protocol.
- Limited number of Italian guides: If none are available, you will be accompanied by an English-speaking guide.
- We recommend you bring a mask and mouthpiece. If you don't have this equipment, we can provide it for you and it will have been sanitized in compliance with local anti-COVID regulations.