KUSADASI: OFF-ROAD IN NATURE
Ride an open-topped off-road vehicle to the lesser traveled areas of inland Kuşadasi. Keep your smartphone charged to capture the unique views of the Aegean and rural landscapes dotted with villages where time has stood still. The tour ends on a high at Pamucak beach where you can enjoy a dip in the sea .
- Off-road excursion around Pamucak, ending with a swim and a Turkish snack.
- Are you ready to 'rattle and roll'? Hop onto the 4x4 and set off for an off-road trip to discover the unspoilt nature around Pamucak.
- You'll be dying to post every picture of the hairpin bends that take you to the traditional villages of Sultaniye and Yeni.
- If the mountain air has made you hungry, you'll enjoy a snack of Turkish tea and gözleme: a kind of stuffed flatbread that is typical here.
- Buckle up again, the convoy is ready to leave. You'll travel to Çinar, a village of vineyards and olive groves, Burgaz and Kirazli, the cherry tree village: far from the crowds, you'll be able to see what life was like in the country villages, barely touched by modernity and tourism.
- Your adventure will end with windswept hair on the sand at Pamucak Beach, where you can relax and take a refreshing dip in the sea before returning to Kuşadasi.
Good to know
- There will be a driver for each 4x4.
- The excursion is unsuitable for people with back problems or pregnant women.
- Minimum age: 5 years.
- This is one of the most popular excursions so book early.
- The rear seats of the vehicle are arranged sideways.