PRIVATE CONCERT IN THE ROMAN THEATER OF EPHESUS
Culture & local gems, Less than 1 hour walking, Certified guide
Enjoy an exclusive experience: you're invited to a private evening concert in an ancient Roman theater in Ephesus. Take your seat in the Odeon, open after hours exclusively for Costa guests: we'll offer you a glass of wine and the unique thrill of hearing the immortal music of Bach, Mozart, and Brahmsplayed among the timeless ruins of one of the major cities of the ancient world.
- Ephesus: private concert at the Odeon, an ancient Roman theater
- A classical music concert in an ancient Roman theater opened just for you, how does that sound? Hand in your ticket for a unique experience at the Odeon in Ephesus.
- When the other tourists have left, we'll open the doors to the city just for you. After all, a concert needs silence and atmosphere: and what could be better than the light of the setting sun?
- You're in a real metropolis of the ancient world that was once home to 250,000 people. At the time, Ephesus was the most important Greek city, famed for a Temple of Artemis that was four times bigger than the Parthenon and went down in history as one of the seven wonders of the world.
- Take your seat: we'll welcome you with a glass of wine served in a terracotta goblet while you look around. This was originally the seat of the senate and as it was accessible “only” to 1,500 people, it was exclusive even then.
- But now focus your eyes and ears on the 12-piece string orchestra as it prepares to perform the music of Bach, Mozart, Brahms and many others just for you. Let the music begin!
Good to know
- Slight changes may be made to itineraries and the length of excursions in order to protect your health and to comply with regulations and the safety protocol..
- You may sit on the original theater seats.
- The tour may be canceled in bad weather.