THE MYSTERIES OF NAPLES WITH A PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHER
Culture, Gourmet Tours, 1
Enjoy a private and exclusive experience in Naples to discover a new side to the city. You'll explore its most authentic sights, both religious and secular, with a unique expert: a professional photographer. He will guide you from the Sanità district, to Spaccanapoli, the catacombs and sacred shrines. A small group tour to discover or rediscover the capital of Campania, with Neapolitan pizza included!
- Sanità bridge
- Sanità district: San Gaudioso catacombs, Casa dell’Architetto, Palazzo dello Spagnuolo.
- Spaccanapoli: sacred shrines, Chiesa del Purgatorio ad Arco and underground passages
- Lunch break with Neapolitan pizza
- Piazza del Gesù
- Cloister of Santa Chiara
- See Naples and… capture it. A hugely inspiring tour restricted to a small number of guests that reveals another side to the city.
- How? Easy: you'll be guided by a professional photographer around the lesser-known sights of Naples. The photographer will show you through his own eyes details of the city you would never have noticed yourself, so you can take home a gallery of photographs featuring unique memories.
- Start at the Sanità bridge and venture into the Sanità district, one of the most populous and colorful. Decide how to portray the San Gaudioso catacombs, the Casa dell’Architetto and the kaleidoscopic Palazzo dello Spagnuolo.
- Along Spaccanapoli, the comings and goings of people and the sacred shrines provide ideal subjects for you to capture Neapolitan expressions, glances and gestures, using the photographer's tips about street photography.
- While in the underground passages of the Chiesa del Purgatorio ad Arco you'll be challenged by the lights and shadows. Here you'll discover the traditions of the Neapolitan religious faith: the cult of the dead and veneration of the capuzzelle will all be revealed.
- We've also arranged a lunch break with real Neapolitan pizza before the grand finale at Piazza del Gesù and the tiled cloister of Santa Chiara: have fun transforming their perspectives into original shots.
- When you get back from your vacation you'll be able to show your friends an unprecedented view of Naples.
Good to know
- For unique shots, bring your curiosity and a fully charged camera with you. Don't have one? Don't worry, you can use your smartphone.
- This is one of the most popular excursions so book early.