SNORKELING ON BERGEGGI ISLAND (pm departure)
Much more than an excursion. A dive in the Ligurian sea to discover the sea beds around Bergeggi island. A super snorkeling adventure on a rubber dinghy in a protected marine area, surrounded by cliffs, caves, corals and anemones. You just enjoy it, we'll think of the rest.
- Bergeggi island
- Snorkeling on the sea bed among coral, anemones and typical marine animals
- We'll leave the ship and board a rubber dinghy to glide around the nearby island of Bergeggi, around 200 meters from the coast. You'll recognize an old watch tower on the summit.
- Bergeggi is heaven for snorkeling enthusiasts. Calm waters, clean sea and a sea bed rich with coral and seagrass. The easiest way to find yourself in the presence of anemones, molluscs and hundreds of colorful fish.
- Naturally, you'll find fins, mask and mouthpiece conveniently provided on the dinghy, all you need to think about is diving. By the way, do you have an underwater camera?
- At the end of the excursion, we'll of course glide back to the ship.
Good to know
- The snorkeling kit, including your life jacket, is included.
- Minimum age: 8 years.
- This is one of the most popular excursions so book early.
- The excursion may take place in the morning or afternoon.