KAYAKING ALONG THE KEFALONIA COAST
Want to enjoy a unique view of the island? From the sea of course. You'll see solitary coves, sea caves and cliffs overlooking the water: it's the longest excursion ever. You can go kayaking and snorkeling in complete safety: a certified guide will help you at every stage.
- Makris Gialos beach
- White Rocks Beach
- Spasmata Beach
- The trip starts at the kayak base, where the expert ISKGA International Sea
- Kayaking Guide Association guide will give you a short safety briefing and help you prepare the equipment. As soon as you're ready, you can put your kayak in the water and set off. You'll see caves and arches over the sea, known here as kamaroules. When you get to the white beach of Makris Gialos you'll feel like you're on a tropical island.
- You'll even be able to go snorkeling. And the equipment? We'll arrange it all. we'll provide the equipment you need to go kayaking and snorkeling. And as exploring makes you hungry, you'll also find a snack of fresh fruit and beverages.
- One last paddle and you're on Spasmata Beach, which has a hill of clay that's ideal for a natural mud bath, just like a spa.
Good to know
- Several stops at various beaches are planned for you to stretch your legs, take a shower or order something from the bar.
- If the kayaking takes less time, the beach breaks will be longer.
- This is one of the most popular excursions so book early.