BOAT TRIP AROUND ARGOSTOLI
Lunch on board
On a typical wooden boat to discover the isolated White Rocks beach, reachable only by sea. And to visit the island of Vardiani, inhabited only by rabbits. Enjoy snorkeling, swimming and potential turtle sightings, and take fishing lessons. You're guaranteed a typical local lunch on board.
- White Rocks Beach
- Island of Vardiani, among rabbits and ancient monasteries
- Typical local lunch on board
- The trip begins with our guide on a boat headed for the secluded White Rocks beach. The beach is divided into three small bays distinguished by the whiteness of the ridges above them.
- Back on the boat, you'll sail to the remote Vardiani island, known as rabbit island because of its four-legged inhabitants. Here you can choose what to do: visit the ancient monasteries, try to spot turtles, explore the coast in a rubber dinghy or do some snorkeling on the sea bed. We'll provide the equipment. You can even take a fishing lesson from the crew.
- Is having fun making you hungry? On board you'll find an open bar and a lunch of local food including a Greek salad.
Good to know
- Lunch will be served on board
- Before booking the excursion or once on board, contact the excursion office to check the availability of vegetarian or gluten-free dishes and to report any food intolerances.
- Snorkeling equipment is included
- This is one of the most popular excursions so book early