MYKONOS A TO Z (pm departure)
Sightseen, Culture & local gems , MyExploration, Passepartour, From 1 to 3 hours walking
This sightseeing tour includes every attraction on the island. You'll see the beaches of Agios Ioannis, Ornos and Kalafati. And then the village of Ano Mera with the Monastery of Panagia Tourliani. You'll walk around the City of Mykonos, taking in Little Venice and the windmills.
Monastery of Panagia Tourliani: external visit
Kalafatis Beach: scenic stop
Walk around Mykonos, Little Venice and the windmills
- The sightseeing tour starts at Agios Ioannis beach and continues at Ornos beach, with its luxury clubs and yachts anchored offshore. In the background you'll also see the Island of Delos, where legend has it that Apollo was born.
- In the center of the island you'll visit the traditional village of Ano Mera, one of the few places unspoilt by modernity. In the main square stand the bell tower and the red dome of the Monastery of Panagia Tourliani, which you will see from the outside: don't miss the carved marble fountain located in the courtyard.
- Returning to the coast, there'll be a photo stop at Kalafatis beach, with Dragonissi, the island shaped like a sleeping dragon, in the background.
- Last stop is the City of Mykonos, a maze of whitewashed houses: the buildings of Little Venice which look out onto the Aegean and the windmills will complete your gallery.
Good to know
- This is one of the most popular excursions so book early.
- Slight changes may be made to itineraries and the length of excursions to protect your health and to comply with regulations and the safety protocol.