ALL OF MYKONOS IN A DAY
Sightseen, Relax, My Explorations, From 1 to 3 hours walking
A full day completely dedicated to Mykonos. Experience the sea , enjoy the view of the village of Ano Mera, with the Panagia Tourliani monastery, and visit Mykonos Town, with its windmills. To feel like a local, you'll taste the typical stuffed vine leaves at a delicious lunch.
- Monastery of Panagia Tourliani and Village of Ano Mera
- Lunch in Ano Mera
- Kalafatis beach: photo stop
- Mykonos Town, the island's capital
- Your day on Mykonos begins in a peaceful and well-equipped beach surrounded by rocks. We'll provide you with beach loungers and umbrellas so you can enjoy your beach time in utmost comfort.
- The tour continues in the center of the island at the village of Ano Mera, where you'll go on a guided tour of Panagia Tourliani, an imposing monastery both outside and in, with sculpted marble and carved wood, Byzantine frescoes, crystal chandeliers and a gilded pulpit.
- This will be immediately followed by a typical lunch of local snacks, including dolmades, stuffed vine leaves, Kopanisti cheese served in a preparation called ”mostra”, and a glass of ouzo.
- Then it's back on the bus to Mykonos Town, otherwise known as Chora. Among white houses, flowers on balconies and windmills, you'll also see Little Venice, a neighborhood of houses that look directly out onto the Aegean.
Good to know
- We provide umbrellas and beach loungers for adults. Children will share their parents' beach lounger.
- Before booking the excursion or once on board, contact the excursion office to check the availability of vegetarian or gluten-free dishes and to report any food intolerances.
- This is one of the most popular excursions so book early.
- Slight changes may be made to itineraries and the length of excursions to protect your health and to comply with regulations and the safety protocol.