FORMENTERA IN A DINGHY
Active & adventurous, Less than 1 hour walking
A day on a dinghy among the beaches and solitary islets of Formentera. How about some time doing nothing other than a little snorkeling or taking a mud bath in a small lagoon? It's ideal for the skin: many famous actors have tried them. Guess who! Oh, and we've also arranged a pack lunch for you.
- Private islet of Espalmador
- Ses Illetes beach
- Caló des Moro cove
- You'll reach the private islet of Espalmador, in the Ses Salines reserve, by rubber dinghy. It is inhabited only by its owners, who can walk to Formentera along a narrow strip of sand at low tide.
- Here you can also dive into... beauty, enjoying a lovely mud bath, as many famous people have done before you. One of them shares her surname with a well-known luxury hotel chain. Have you worked out who it is?
- We'll then anchor at Ses Illetes, with its white beach and yachts moored in the harbor, attracted by turquoise waters and an eternally calm sea.
- After a tasty pack lunch, nothing can beat a quiet walk to the small cove at Caló des Moro. Here, given the quantity and especially the variety of colorful fish, you can do some snorkeling. Don't forget to take pictures of them if you have an underwater camera.
Good to know
- There are no facilities on the beach
- A local guide will provide information in English and Spanish
- This is one of the most popular excursions so book early.