AMALFI AND SORRENTO: THE MOST BEAUTIFUL TOWNS ON THE AMALFI COAST
Panorama, Culture, Meal included
Let us enjoy a spectacular journey along the Amalfi Coast and the fabulous town of Sorrento, considered one of the gems on the Gulf of Naples. According to legend, these waters were inhabited by the Sirens, who tried to lure Ulysses with their enchanting voices. However, you will be enraptured by the unique atmosphere evoked by the landscape and towns! We explore Sorrento and stroll along its ancient alleyways to reach the Cathedral, an imposing church offering unique views. We then enjoy a lovely typical lunch and make our way to Amalfi on a breathtaking transfer among the cliffs of the Amalfi Coast which plunge into the sea. Amalfi awaits us with its white houses, Cathedral and Cloister of Paradise, an architectural marvel with entwined arches resting on 120 marble columns.
What we will see
- Sorrento and Cathedral
- Panoramic tour of the Amalfi Coast
- Amalfi, Cathedral and Cloister of Paradise
What we will do
- We set off from Naples on a coach headed towards Sorrento to stroll along its alleyways and ancient decumani as far as Piazza Tasso, the main square. With its shops, it truly is a must-see! We continue as far as Sedil Dominova, a 14th-century building where noblemen used to gather to decide the fate of the city.
- We visit the Church of San Francesco, i.e. the city’s Cathedral, built above the remains of an ancient Greek temple, with an elegant cloister and gardens from where we behold the splendid panorama of Marina Grande, Sorrento's own fishing port.
- The time has finally come to enjoy a typical lunch, after which we continue our tour to Amalfi through the breathtaking landscape of the Amalfi Coast.
- Amalfi awaits you with its unmistakeable white houses huddled together perched on the hilltop and its beautiful Cathedral, which we visit alongside the Cloister of Paradise boasting evocative entwined arches resting on 120 marble columns.
What you need to know
- In order to guarantee the health of our guests, in compliance with the regulations and the respect of the safety protocol, the itineraries and the duration of the excursions may be subject to changes, even if not substantial.