FROM THE VIEWS OF ABU DHABI TO EXPO DUBAI 2020
Culture & local gems, MyExploration, Passepartour, Less than 1 hour walking, For everybody, Certified guide
See the future of the planet before everyone else, with the guided tour that starts with a panoramic tour of Abu Dhabi and takes you to EXPO Dubai. Use the priority access to go straight to: Mission Possible - the opportunity pavilion, and Terra - the sustainability pavilion, the two most popular. At the Italy Pavilion, which you can enter without having to stand in line you can look forward to enjoying Italian creativity and a Bulgari aperitif.
- Abu Dhabi, panoramic tour: Corniche, Emirates Palace.
- Expo Dubai 2020: Mission Possible Pavilion, Italy Pavilion, Terra Pavilion, UAE Pavilion, Al Wasl Dome.
- Start with a panoramic tour of Abu Dhabi: start snapping photos on Corniche Road, where beach life coexists with skyscrapers and super luxury hotels such as the Landmark and Emirates Palace. EXPO Dubai is quivering with anticipation, don't keep it waiting: with Costa you have priority access. And to give you an idea of what you can expect, note that the theme “Connecting minds, creating the future”** is inspired by “al-Wasl”, the Arabic name of Dubai, which means “connection”.
- This is the thread that runs through all 200 pavilions. From Mission Possible, on the opportunities that arise from meeting people, to the Terra Pavilion, where a “wood-wide-web” will teach you about sustainability. One of our favorites.
- The Italy Pavilion is a must: designed by Carlo Ratti, Italo Rota, Matteo Gatto and F&M Ingegneria, it brings together the best of Italian ingenuity to demonstrate the country's innate ability to connect cultures and minds through beauty, creativity and know-how.
- Speaking of know-how: how about a little aperitif? You're invited by Bulgari to taste an exclusive and quintessentially Italian drink.
Good to know
- Slight changes may be made to itineraries and the length of excursions in order to protect your health and to comply with regulations and the safety protocol.
- Before booking the excursion or once on board, contact the excursion office to check the availability of vegetarian or gluten-free dishes and to report any food intolerances.
- This is one of the most popular excursions so book early.
- Guests under 18, over 65 and those who are holders of an Expo ticket (downloaded via boarding pass of Emirates flight to Dubai) will not be charged the amount of the Expo pass included in the tour. To take advantage of the discount it is necessary to go to the excursions office and show the downloaded ticket and/or a valid identity document.