EXPO DUBAI 2020: SHOWCASE OF THE FUTURE
Culture & local gems, My Explorations, Passepartour, Less than 1 hour walking, For everybody, Free of guide
This year, the whole world is in Dubai. And you'll be there too thanks to your priority access. Across 192 national pavilions, everyone will be exhibiting their cultural heritage and technological breakthroughs: and Italy is no exception. But what you'll take home will be an exclusive preview of the future, displayed in an engaging, entertaining and memorable way.
- Free time at Expo Dubai 2020
- Connecting minds and creating the future is the motto of Expo Dubai 2020. Does that seem ambitious to you? That's because you haven't been there yet, but don't worry: you'll have priority access.
- The roof of the Italy pavilion was built using the hulls of three ships that arrived by sea, while the walls are made of rope: a tribute to the sailors who have made our history. And what's inside? A journey through the beauty that connects people.
- The United Arab Emirates are hosting the show and are keen to make a good impression: their pavilion is designed by Calatrava and is in the shape of a falcon, the national bird.
- Have you always wanted a close-up view of a SpaceX rocket the one owned by Elon Musk? You'll find it in the USA pavilion together with the Mars Rover and moon rocks.
- The British pavilion is inspired by Stephen Hawking's final project and focuses on artificial intelligence in space.
- You can also take a trip to the Netherlands, to see how water is drawn from the air, and to the Principality of Monaco to play with some highly intelligent robot penguins.
- In among the pavilions there are concerts, performances, light shows, sustainable shopping and a chance to try food from around the world.
Good to know
- Slight changes may be made to itineraries and the length of excursions in order to protect your health and to comply with regulations and the safety protocol.
- The entry ticket to Expo Dubai 2020 is included in the cost of the experience.
- If you already have an Expo pass, the price of the Expo ticket included in the tour will be refunded. To use the discount, contact the excursions office on 5555 then remember to show your ticket/QR code downloaded from the Expo site on entering the exhibition. Remember that the refundable pass (downloadable only from the website) is available solely to guests under 18 years old, the over 60s and anyone who has downloaded the ticket by registering their Emirates boarding pass for Dubai.
- On entry to the Italy pavilion, show your Costa card to be given priority access.
- By showing the costa card in the Sarouja restaurant you will receive a discount of the 20% on food and drinks.