A chance to admire the uncountable wonders of Venice from the canals that have made the city famous the world over: a boat tour that takes in key sites and monuments that have witnessed centuries in the history of the Most Serene Republic.
- Panoramic boat tour: Giudecca Canal, the islands of San Giorgio, San Clemente, San Servolo and San Lazzaro, the Lido, Fortress of Sant’Andrea, The Islands of Vignole and Sant Erasmo, The Marani Canal and the Arsenal, Basilica of San Pietro di Castello, Island of Murano, Piazza San Marco
- Typical venetian 'apertivo'
- Departing by a private double deck boat along the Giudecca canal to Saint George’s island, passengers will proceed across the wonderful southern lagoon costing past the beautiful islands of Saint Clemente, Saint Servolo and the Armenian’s jewel Saint Lazzaro island .
- The ride will continue along the Lido island, a long strip of ground that divides and protects the city from the winter –storm of the Adriatic Sea, the refuge of Thomas Mann and the seaside of Venetians.
- Entering the Canal dell’Orfanello they can admire the Fortress of Saint Andrea; the fruit and vegetable gardens of Venice Le Vignole and Saint Erasmus.
- Proceeding trough the Canal dei Marani they will enjoy the view of the wall and the towers of the Arsenal, the shipyard of Venice, the first industrial complex of Europe since the Middle Ages .
- They can also see the first Cathedral of Venice, the church of Saint Peter di Castello.
- Next, will be the island of Murano, famous in all over the world for its glass manufacturing.
- Return to the pier crossing the Riva degli Schiavoni and Saint Mark’s Square behind the Giudecca savouring a glass of Italian prosecco or a spritz the typical venetian 'apertivo'.
Good to know
- Places on this excursion are limited. So please reserve early.