RELAXATION AT THE GOLDEN SANDS RESORT
In a nutshell A full-day excursion dedicated to relaxation at the amazing Golden Sands Resort in Penang: swim or sunbathe for a few hours to regenerate and restore yourselves surrounded by the amazing atmosphere of this luxury resort a stone’s throw from the amazing Ferringhi beach.
Good to know
- Relaxation at the Golden Sands Resort
- Swimming in the sea, at the hotel pool and sunbathing on the beach
- Lunch at “Sigi’s Bar and Grill” on the beach: wide choice of local and international dishes
- We leave the port behind us on a comfortable coach headed to the Golden Sands Resort, a luxury facility located near Ferringhi beach and where we spend one day dedicated to relaxation and sunbathing.
- Once at the resort after a 45-minute transfer, we are warmly welcomed by the staff who illustrates the various activities: we can swim in the sea, relax on the beach and top up our tans while also taking advantage of the showers and services provided by the resort.
- Around midday, we head to ”Sigi’s Bar and Grill” on the beach right in front of the Golden Sands Resort for lunch: there is a wide choice of local and international dishes including entrées, salads, meat, vegetables and even desserts served with tea, coffee and one bottle of water.
- After lunch, we have some more time to relax at the Golden Sands Resort before returning to the ship.
Good to know
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- Chairs and sun beds are subject to the availability of the venue.
- We recommend remaining within the netted swimming area to avoid jellyfish stings.