DIVING INTO THE SICILIAN SEA
Beach, Lunch not included
An entire excursion dedicated to the Sicilian sea and particularly, the famous seaside resort of Mondello, where we will spend a day relaxing on the beach or visiting the characteristic village.
What we will see
- Village of Mondello
- Mount Pellegrino and Mount Gallo
- Mondello seaside resorts
What we will do
- We will leave the port by coach for the famousvillage of Mondello, situated at the heart of a spectacular bay, dominated by the rocky mountains of Mount Pellegrino (which Johann Wolfgang von Goethe defined as 'the most beautiful promontory in the world') and of Mount Gallo, the promontory of which includes some caves famous for the designs and inscriptions which appear in Punic characters.
- The former fishing village is presently a fashionable seaside resort, a summer getaway for local tourists and foreigners and adored for its sandy beach and crystal-clear sea. Most of the Art Nouveau-style villas in the area were created by the famous architect, Ernesto Basile and still feature amongst the best examples of Art Nouveau in Italy and in Europe.
- We will then arrive at one of the most exclusive and elegant beach resorts in Mondello where, within a reserved area, we have sunbeds and parasols available to spend a wonderful day completely relaxing. Alternatively, we can take a nice walk along the town's characteristic roads.
What you need to know
- This excursion does not include the services of a guide.
- The sun bed and beach umbrella rental is included in the price of the excursion.
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.