AN EXCLUSIVE SWIM IN MONDELLO
Beach, Meal included
Mondello is Palermo's chic seaside resort. Enjoy it for a whole day, on the beach, like a true Palermitan. We'll provide you with a private area with all the facilities you need, in one of the most exclusive bathing establishments, and a fresh fish lunch. Because no treat is complete without some good food as well!
- Town of Mondello
- Mount Pellegrino and Mount Giallo
- Mondello bathing establishment
- Traditional restaurant lunch on the Mondello seafront
- Travel to Mondello, at the heart of the bay of the same name, overlooked by the rocky Mount Gallo and Mount Pellegrino. The most beautiful headland in the world, according to Goethe.
- The old fishing village has been a fashionable seaside resort for many years, a real institution for the people of Palermo. Sand, sea and Liberty-style villas that are among the best examples of Italian and European Art Nouveau.
- At Lido Valdesi, one of the most exclusive bathing establishments, you'll have your own sun lounger and umbrella to spend a day enjoying the white sandy beach and transparent waters. And as being at the beach gives you an appetite, we've laid on lunch at a seafront restaurant with entrees of fish, octopus salad and mussel soup.
Good to know
- During the tour, a local guide will provide you with assistance and information.
- We provide umbrellas and beach loungers for adults. Children will share their parents' beach lounger.
- Before booking the excursion or once on board, contact the excursion office to check the availability of vegetarian or gluten-free dishes and to report any food intolerances.
- Slight changes may be made to itineraries and the length of excursions to protect your health and to comply with regulations and the safety protocol.
- This is one of the most popular excursions so book early.