THE CHARMING HAEDONG YONGGUNGSA TEMPLE AND APEC HOUSE
PasseparTour, Culture, Shopping, 5
In a nutshell A tour exploring the traditional and artistic culture of South Korea: we will discover the secrets of how to make the famous Makgeolli and visit one of the most picturesque places in Busan.
Good to know
- Haedong Yonggungsa Temple
- Nurimaru APEC House
- We will immerse ourselves in Busan’s countryside and travel along picturesque coastal roads to the enchanting Haedong Yonggungsa Temple, which overlooks the sea. 108 steps and a host of statues dedicated to Buddha separate us from this sacred place where we can sense the harmony and balance between this construction dedicated to the worship of the Goddess of Mercy and the surrounding nature. We will take some photos as the waves crash against the rocks below.
- We will move on to Dongbaek island where we will admire Nurimaru APEC House, built in 2005 to host the APEC summit. Not merely an institutional site, it is also a wonderful panoramic point nestled between camellias and pine trees, from where we can enjoy breathtaking views of Oryukdo island, Gwangan Bridge and Dalmaji Hill.
Good to know
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- This excursion is not recommended for guests with limited mobility.