CABLE CAR RIDE OVER SONGDO BAY
Panorama, PasseparTour, 5
In a nutshell A cable car ride over the stunning Songdo bay, a walk along the picturesque beach framed by pine trees, with beautiful hills as a backdrop and even a bridge suspended over the water offering breathtaking panoramic views: the perfect ingredients for a once-in-a-lifetime tour.
Good to know
- Busan Air Cruise cable car
- Songdo bay and beach
- Songdo Beach Skywalk
- Jagalchi Fish Market
- We will leave the port behind us to reach a fabulous tourist attraction, the Busan Air Cruise cable car soaring over the waters of Songdo bay with 10-seater cars suspended between two pillars coming out from the sea.
- Songdo bay, flanked by the beach and cliffs, is located only three kilometres from the centre of Busan and is a particularly popular destination with the locals wishing to escape busy city life.
- We will get on the cable car for a thrilling aerial ride across the bay, enjoying spectacular views of the sea and city.
- We will get off at Songdo beach, framed by lovely hills covered in lush greenery and pine trees. There, we will enjoy a relaxing break as we take a stroll and admire the meeting of the blue of the sea and the deep green of the surrounding forest.
- We will also find a suspended bridge, the Songdo Beach Skywalk, winding over the waters of the bay like a sinuous dragon, the shape of which was inspired by the legend of a young fisherman and his love for the daughter of the dragon king of the sea.
- We will cross the suspended bridge and feel at one with the sea thanks to the tempered glass sections that create the illusion of walking on water as the roaring waves provide the perfect soundtrack to this magnificent experience surrounded by breathtaking views.
- Before we return to the port, we will stop at Jagalchi Fish Market, the largest in South Korea where the majority of traders are women. We will walk among the colourful stalls with their strong scents and simple wooden crates placed on the ground selling mackerel, octopus and whale steaks.
Good to know
English & other European tour guides are subject to availability. ?