COACH TOUR OF CHARMING SINGAPORE WITH FREE STOPS - Premium 2-day ticket
In a nutshell All the best that fascinating Singapore has to offer is within reach as we have complete freedom to hop on and off the comfortable coaches that will cover set routes from one area of this fabulous city to another. The Premium ticket includes two guided walking tours in Chinatown and Little India, districts where we will discover the most typical places and immerse ourselves in the traditional atmosphere.
- Famous Singaporean attractions included in the Classic ticket
- Guided walking tours of Chinatown and Little India: colourful markets, temples
- Little India: aromas and flavours, exotic fruit stalls, temples of various religions
- Chinatown: a maze of streets, shops, bazaars and restaurants, temples
- After choosing our route (either red, yellow, blue or green), each of which lasts one hour, we will head to the departure point for our tour and set off to discover the best of Singapore and its most famous attractions included in the Classic ticket, with the freedom to spread the visits out over two days.
- This excursion also includes two guided walking tours of Chinatown and Little India, districts with vibrant ethnic communities, colourful markets and numerous temples.
- Little India is one of Singapore’s most chaotic districts and a real rush of aromas and flavours, with stalls selling exotic fruit and all kinds of goods. As we explore the main roads and side streets, we will discover the true essence of this district and the community that lives there. The temples there include the Hindu Sri Srinivasa Perumal Temple with its distinctive tower, the Chinese Leong San See Temple, and the Buddhist temple, Sakya Muni Buddha Gaya Temple, with a 15-metre-high statue of Buddha.
- Chinatown is a real maze of narrow, intricate streets, traditional restaurants that serve rice and chicken, countless shops and bazaars where we can find all sorts of goods, and also several temples including Sri Mariamman temple and the magnificent Buddha Temple with a museum attached.