DISCOVERING DUBAI ON A DHOW CRUISE
Panorama, PasseparTour, Shopping
In a nutshell A unique opportunity to see the many different sides to Dubai, which quickly transformed from an oasis in the desert to an ultra-modern metropolis. We will sail across the waters of Dubai Creek on a typical wooden boat called a dhow and discover old Dubai in a relaxing and enjoyable atmosphere.
Good to know
- The Al Seef development by Dubai Creek: ancient area and contemporary spaces
- Free time to explore the development
- Dhow cruise: relaxing ride along Dubai Creek, modern facilities and older traditional buildings
- After leaving the port, our coach will take us through the wonderful city of Dubai, considered the financial capital of the United Arab Emirates and the Middle East, as we head to the Al Seef development, which extends 1.8 km along the majestic Dubai Creek, near the historic Al Fahidi district.
- Al Seef consists of two parts that form a harmonious blend, creating a charming atmosphere: there is an ancient area with traditional architecture and an area with contemporary spaces. Al Seef celebrates the Dubai Creek’s origins as a famous centre for the collection of pearls, it pays tribute to the region’s cultural heritage and even introduces innovative elements that enhance the creek’s natural beauty.
- We will have some free time here to explore this interesting area before we embark on a cruise on a dhow, a typical wooden boat used in the past to sail between Oman, the United Arab Emirates and other countries in the area.
- We will spend an hour on a relaxing ride along Dubai Creek, enjoying some pleasant background music as we admire the city’s beautiful attractions, the modern facilities but also the older traditional buildings, discovering the contradictions between old and new Dubai.
Good to know
- We inform our guests that on the 2nd day of Dubai all the excursions will leave early in the morning between 7 and 8 am
- The excursion may take place in the
morning or in the afternoon.