SIGHTSEEING TOUR OF DOHA AND SHOPPING
Sightseen, My Explorations, Passepartour, Less than 1 hour walking, For everybody, Certified guide
In a nutshell A sightseeing tour of Doha, the capital of Qatar, with its charming and captivating blend of ancient and modern, cultural centres and contemporary commercial areas where we can shop and relax with all kinds of dishes in lavish restaurants.
Good to know
- The Corniche promenade with ancient and modern buildings
- City Centre Doha: time to visit the shops and have lunch in the restaurants
- Katara Cultural Village: theatres, galleries and facilities for entertainment and cultural events
- Villaggio Mall: shopping centre with over 200 stores and famous luxury brands
- We will start our tour travelling from the port along the famous Corniche, the promenade that stretches 7 km and covers the entire Bay of Doha, which is dotted with a mixture of ancient and modern buildings. We will make our way to City Centre Doha, a huge shopping centre where we will have free time to visit the numerous shops by international brands or enjoy a bite to eat in one of the sophisticated cafés and restaurants.
- Our excursion will continue with a visit to Katara Cultural Village, a sophisticated development centre brimming with theatres, galleries and facilities for entertainment and cultural events, which reinterprets the region’s architectural heritage in an innovative way and helps to promote the culture of Qatar.
- Katara Cultural Village is divided into various different settings and we are free to walk around the main area, built in the style of the typical alleyways of Qatar called Al Fareej. We can also admire more modern areas with all kinds of attractions such as restaurants, cafés, green spaces and information centres.
- Before we return to the ship, the last stop on our tour is Villaggio Mall, a Venetian-style shopping centre situated in the western part of Doha. Villaggio Mall is considered the most beautiful shopping centre in Qatar and boasts over 200 shops, including many famous international luxury brands. We will have around one hour here to visit the centre and indulge in some shopping.
Good to know
- Space is limited, so please reserve early.
- The excursion may take place in the
morning or in the afternoon.