HONG KONG BY NIGHT WITH EXOTIC DINNER AND LIGHT SHOW - World Tour 2020
Panorama, Shopping, Fun, 2
In a nutshell Hong Kong by night is an extraordinary spectacle truly unique in the world. This unmissable excursion takes us to discover the thousands lights that lit up the skyscrapers and bay during the famous “Symphony of Lights” creating a thrilling evocative scenery. But there is more: the metropolis comes alive at night also when it comes to food and shopping. As well as the light show, we enjoy a delicious Chinese dinner and a spot of shopping at the most famous open-air market in Hong Kong. An experience not to be missed!
Good to know
- Exotic dinner in a local restaurant serving Chinese specialities
- Hong Kong cultural centre and “A Symphony of Lights” show with coloured beams, laser light displays and projectors
- Temple Street Night Market selling goods of all kind
- Free time for shopping, shows by Cantonese opera performers, street artists
- We start our night tour of Hong Kong on a coach headed to a local restaurant where an exquisite exotic dinner featuring typical Chinese dishes awaits us.
- After dinner, we move on to the Hong Kong Cultural Centre, a multi-purpose facility located on the Tsum Sha Tsui waterfront hosting all kinds of shows.
- Here, we attend A Symphony of Lights - a 15-minute show famous all over the world that combines music and plays of light. Over 40 skyscrapers are lit up by coloured beams, laser light displays and projectors.
- Afterwards, we continue our tour with a visit to the Temple Street Night Market, the most famous open-air market in Hong Kong named after the nearby Tin Hau temple. This market is very popular when it comes to men’s fashion, so much so that it is also known as “Men’s Street”, however all kinds of goods and second-hand items are sold here: clothing, antiques, electrical goods, costume jewellery, food, etc. Card readers, fortune-tellers and street artists also populate the area, which has been an ideal shooting location for many films set in Hong Kong.
- Before returning to the ship, we have around one hour of free time available to enjoy a spot of shopping in Temple Street but also to see the many Cantonese opera singers and street artists performing in the area.
Good to know
- We recommend bringing local currency.