BATU CAVES AND PANORAMIC KUALA LUMPUR (Excursion included in the World Cruise fare)
Panorama, Nature, Culture, 2
In a nutshell An excellent combination of local craftsmanship in the suburbs of Kuala Lumpur and the wealth of colour of the impressive Batu caves.
Good to know
- Batu Caves
- Visit to the Royal Selangor pewter factory
- Petronas Twin Towers
- Central Market
- Independence Square
- The first stop will be at the Batu caves, a natural splendour which has no shortage of visitors. Composed of three main caves and various smaller ones: the tallest one houses a Hindu sanctuary, which can be accessed using a stairway with 272 steps, allowing you to climb the steep and jagged walls of this limestone surface.
- A typical lunch in a local restaurant awaits.
- In the afternoon, we will visit the Royal Selangor pewter factory, the largest pewter manufacturing industry in the world, founded in 1885, where we can see the work of skilled craftsmen.
- Visit to Central Market.
- The last stop before returning to the port will be the Petronas Twin Towers, the tallest twin skyscrapers in the world (452 m) and the Independence Square.
Good to know
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- Comfortable shoes and sportswear are recommended.
- This excursion is not recommended for guests with mobility problems.
- Clothing that is appropriate for the places of worship to be visited is recommended.
- To enter the Temple legs and shoulders must be covered.
- The tour to the Batu Caves is very tiring and it involves climbing a flight of 272 steps. It is therefore necessary to be physically fit for this excursion.
- The coach journey from the Port Klang to the Batu Caves takes approximately 2 hours.