NIGHT TOUR OF HONG KONG
In a nutshell At sunset, the lively metropolis lights up with million of lights creating a whole new scenario! An unforgettable evening among the colourful stalls, restaurants, shops and street artists that populate the famous Temple Street market followed by a view of this evocative vibrant combination of glistening lights, skyscrapers and cultures from Victoria Peak. An experience not to be missed!
Good to know
- Temple Street Night Market selling goods of all kind
- Free time for shopping and to enjoy local food
- Cross-Harbour tunnel to Victoria Peak
- Spectacular panoramic view over the skyscrapers and Hong Kong bay
- We start our night tour of Hong Kong on a coach headed to the Temple Street Night Market, the most famous open-air market in Hong Kong named after the nearby Tin Hau temple. This market is very popular when it comes to men’s fashion, so much so that it is also known as “Men’s Street”, however all kinds of goods and second-hand items are sold here: clothing, antiques, electrical goods, costume jewellery, food, etc. Card readers, fortune-tellers and street artists also populate the area, which has been an ideal shooting location for many films set in Hong Kong.
- In Temple Street, we get off our tram and have around one hour of free time available to go shopping and savour some local food in one of the many restaurants.
- We then get back on our coach and, after crossing the famous Cross-Harbour tunnel - approximately 2 km long and one of the most trafficked tunnels in the world - we climb up to Victoria Peak, the highest on the island (554 metres) whose Chinese name Tai Ping Shan means “Peace Hill”.
- From the top, we enjoy a fabulous panoramic view over Hong Kong bay with itsglistening skyscrapers, the Kowloon peninsula across the strait and the green outline of the hills in the background.
- After visiting Victoria Peak, our coach takes us to the ship.
Good to know
- We recommend bringing local currency.