MINICRUISE ON THE AQUA LUNA JUNK AND “A SHYMPHONY OF LIGHTS” SHOW
Sightseen, Less than 1 hour walking
In a nutshell A fantastic mini-cruise aboard the typical Aqua Luna junk to admire the magnificent Hong Kong skyline from a privileged point of view and attend the unmissable A Symphony of Lights show, when skyscrapers are lit up by coloured beams, laser light displays and projectors. A must-see to appreciate the city of Hong Kong in all its splendour.
Good to know
- Transfer to the Kowloon public jetty in the Tsim Sha Tsui district
- Aqua Luna junk and mini-cruise along the coast and Kowloon peninsula
- Amazing views of the Hong Kong skyline: colourful glistening skyscrapers
- “A Symphony of Lights” show in the Victoria harbour with coloured beams, laser light displays and projectors
- Free time for a stroll along the seafront filled with shops and restaurants
- We set off on our excursion leaving the port behind us on our coach headed to the Kowloon public jetty in the Tsim Sha Tsui district, a Hong Kong area famous for shopping and its night-life.
- Once there, we board the Aqua Luna junk, a typical Chinese wooden boat with unique red sails hand-built by local craftsmen with traditional methods. The junk is one of the symbols of Hong Kong, it is 28 metres long and can accommodate up to 80 passengers.
- We sail along the Kowloon coast and peninsula for around 45 minutes, admiring the amazing Hong Kong skyline with its colourful glistening skyscrapers that dot Victoria harbour, the beating heart of the city.
- When the evening comes, we attend A Symphony of Lights - a 15-minute show famous all over the world that combines music and plays of light. Over 40 skyscrapers are lit up by coloured beams, laser light displays and projectors. As we watch the show, we can also sip a delicious cocktail aboard the junk.
- After the mini-cruise, we have some free time available for a stroll along the Tsim Sha Tsui seafront populated by shops and restaurants from where we can once more admire the magnificent night view of the Hong Kong skyscrapers and lights.
Good to know
- The mini-cruise takes place on a rented boat.
- The excursion price includes one drink per person.
- A coach transfer to the jetty is necessary when the ship is at the Kai Tak terminal and takes around 40 minutes one way. An additional cost will be added for transfers.
- This excursion is not recommended for guests with limited mobility.