PANORAMIC TOUR OF MARSEILLE AND THE SOAP MUSEUM
Sightseen, Designed for families, Less than 1 hour walking, Family friendly
In a nutshell We discover Marseille through a sightseeing drive to Notre Dame de la Garde and we conclude our experience by preparing our personalized soap.
Good to know
- Visit to Notre Dame de la Garde
- The soap museum
- Creation of our Marseille soap
- Enjoy a Panoramic drive of Marseille through the Old Port where the Greeks landed in 600 BC. Here, the cafés, boats and restaurants are classically French.
- Drive along the Corniche J.F. Kennedy and reach Notre Dame de la Garde Basilica, the most magnificent building of its kind in southern France, built in the mid-1800s in Roman-Byzantine style. It is well worth climbing approx. the 160 steps to look inside.
- Drive back to the Old Port where you’ll then get to the Museum dedicated to the Marseille soap. Here, learn everything about this famous and typical soap known since centuries. The soap master will explain you everything about this famous product.
- You’ll head to the workshop room to make your own soap and be able to stamp your “masterpiece”.
Good to know
- The tour is not recommended for guests with reduced mobility