FABULOUS BOAT EXCURSION TO GRACIOSA ISLAND
In a nutshell An unforgettable boat trip along the spectacular coasts of Lanzarote and the enchanting island of La Graciosa, a true natural paradise where there are no paved roads or cars and life takes a calm and slow pace. Stopping points have been carefully planned to allow you to enjoy the very best of the island, exclusive on-board service and a succession of picture postcard views: the perfect recipe for a dream excursion!
Good to know
- Seaside town of Órzola
- Boat excursion to the enchanting island of La Graciosa
- Stop at the fishing village of Caleta de Sebo
- Free time to explore the charming village
- Return to the boat: drinks and snacks on board
- Stop at the stunning La Francesa beach
- Relax on the deck chairs available
- Refreshing swims in the sea, optional water sports
- Delicious on-board lunch with express paella
- Wonderful views along the north coast of Lanzarote
- Disembark in Órzola and return to the cruise ship
- A short coach journey takes us to the lovely Órzola fishing village at the northern end of Lanzarote.
- At the harbour we climb aboard a motorboat and cross the stretch of sea that separates Órzola from the enchanting La Graciosa Island, a corner of paradise where there are no cars or paved roads, only wonderful beaches, picturesque views and a very slow pace of life.
- We drop anchor at Caleta de Sebo, a small fishing village of white houses and streets of golden sand, where time seems to have stood still. Here we have some free time to explore the town at our own leisure, visiting the pretty little church and strolling along the seafront and down the narrow streets.
- We now return to our boat, welcomed warmly by the crew who will serve us drinks and snacks on board, while we continue sailing on the placid waters around the island of La Graciosa, admiring the enchanting views of the tiny archipelago of which it is part.
- Our next stop is the fabulous beach of La Francesa, where fine white sand contrasts with the intense blue of the sea, along a wide, sheltered south-facing bay. In the time available, we can swim, try some water sports such as snorkelling and kayaking, or simply bask in the sun on a deckchair.
- Once back on board, a delicious lunch awaits us, based on a freshly prepared paella, accompanied by drinks, wine and fruit. We enjoy every single moment of this enchanting experience and toast to a fantastic day!
- We continue our cruise along the northern coast of Lanzarote, passing the spectacular cliffs of Playa del Risco until we reach the extreme northern tip of Lanzarote and then disembark again in Órzola and, from here, return to the ship.
Good to know
- This excursion takes place on a boat and is therefore not recommended for guests who suffer from sea sickness.