LUXURY RELAXATION OF A FABULOUS PRIVATE ISLAND
The longest tour, Relax, Less than 1 hour walking, Family friendly, Free of guide
In a nutshell Enjoy the magic of Qatar with its blue sea and breathtaking scenery during a comfortable luxury excursion: we spend an unforgettable day in a dream-like resort on a private island off Doha with two included vouchers for the food and services offered by the resort.
Good to know
- Transfer in a luxury ferry
- Banana Island Resort Doha by Anantara
- Marvellous botanical garden
- Spectacular 800m long private beach
- Free access to the beach and resort pool
- Free towels, loungers and parasols available
- Voucher of 200 rial/person to spend at the refreshments point
- Voucher of 50 rial/person to access services
- We leave the port behind us and get on a luxury ferry to cross the short stretch of sea separating the centre of Doha from the lovely islet that is the destination of our excursion.
- We reach the fabulous Banana Island Resort Doha by Anantara, an authentic paradise where we spend an unforgettable relaxing day.
- This resort, with its enviable location, follows a philosophy that respects the local culture and, for this reason, the refreshment points do not serve alcohol.
- The resort is located within a marvellous botanical garden reaching out to the blue sea that surrounds the island and features a spectacular 800 m long private beach with sun loungers and parasols as well as complementary towels.
- In the time we have available, we can also swim in the marvellous waters lapping the beach or in the hotel pool, always surrounded by a dreamy scenery where we can let our minds wander and reach maximum relaxation.
- Our package includes a VIP treatment with a 200 rial/person voucher we can spend in any of the resort restaurants as well as a 50 rial/person voucher for any activity we like.
Good to know
- We recommend wearing clothing is that is suitable for the culture of a Muslim country.
- No alcohol is served in the resort.
- We recommend asking permission before taking photos of the local population, especially of women and elderly people.
- This excursion does not include a guide, but there is an English-speaking local rep.