CABRIO BUS IN DUBROVNIK
Put on your sun cream and board the cabrio bus. This time you'll visit Dubrovnik comfortably seated, with the wind in your hair. Be ready to immortalize it all in photographs. If you prefer, you don't even have to get off the bus.
- Climb up to Mount Srđ, panoramic stop
- Franjo Tudjman Bridge, Bosanka, Old Town: photo stops
- Wondering what a cabrio bus is? It's a partly open-top bus with a light roof covering and fully opening windows. There's nothing better for a 360 degree tour of the city. Jump on and head straight to Mount Srđ. It's the best place from which to enjoy the whole of Dubrovnik. So, with camera or smartphone in hand, snap, post and watch the likes pour in!
- You'll then cross the recently built Franjo Tudjman bridge, a 500-meter cable-stayed bridge built over a fjord to connect the two shores of the Bay of Ombla.
- On your way back to port, you'll pass by the picturesque town of Bosanka, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Good to know
- Commentary will be provided via an audio guide with earphones supplied at the beginning of the tour.