A FABULOUS RELAXING BREAK ON MORNE ROUGE BEACH
PasseparTour, Beach, 6
In a nutshell Incredible Caribbean colours surround us with the irresistible charm of an amazing private beach: relaxation turns into poetry between the cool shade of the almond trees and the glistening waters providing a heavenly atmosphere.
Good to know
- Tour along the charming Carenage harbour
- 6-hour stop at the Kalinago Beach Resort
- Delicious welcome drink
- Marvellous calm waters, soft white sand
- Relaxing sunbathing and spectacular dips in the sea for adults and children
- Beach restaurant bar
- We leave the port behind us on a coach and drive along the charming Carenage, a lovely inlet framing the picturesque harbour, and proceed along the coast headed south.
- We reach theKalinago Beach Resort, overlooking a private section of Morne Rouge beach where the white sand degrades into the blue sea and is dotted by the cool shade of large almond trees.
- Once there, we are welcomed with a delicious drink - alcoholic or soft according to our preference - and get settled on the amazing beach ready to enjoy a wonderful relaxing day.
- The water lapping Morne Rouge is calm and sheltered, so it is also ideal for inexperienced swimmers and children who can enjoy the sea and beach safely.
- During the six hours we have available, we can enjoy the Caribbean as we please by lounging lazily in the sun, strolling on the shore or swimming in the crystal-clear water.
- If we start feeling peckish or thirsty, the resort features a beach bar and restaurant where we can purchase food and beverages from the gourmet menu that features Creole dishes and international specialities.
Good to know
This excursion does not feature a guide.