ARABIAN NIGHTS: DESERT SAFARI AND OVERNIGHT STAY IN A LUXURY CAMP (Single Room)
Panorama, Nature, Fun, 2
In a nutshell Far from the noise and shining lights of the city, in the heart of the desert under the magical starlit sky: this unforgettable night excursion of a thousand and one nights will take us back in history.
Good to know
- Desert dunes
- Al Khatem Desert, Arabian Nights Village
- Buffet of typical traditional Arabian dishes, belly dancing performance, night in the desert
- We leave the port in our 4x4 for the immense desert of Abu Dhabi with its sandy dunes. We stop briefly when we come to the desert to deflate the tyres and adjust the car stability to our route.
- Your desert safari will be a unique experience, a rollercoaster journey in this extreme, yet incredibly fascinating landscape.
- At the end of our jeep ride, we reach the Arabian Nights Village, a village set in the desert amidst the vast, amazing dunes of Al Khatem, where the historic heritage of the Emirates blends perfectly with modern life.
- Against this enchanting backdrop with a reconstruction of the ancient settlements of the indigenous peoples, we will be given a unique experience which will leave us with some unforgettable memories.
- To conclude this magnificent experience in a fitting way, we will be served a buffet of typical traditional Arabian dishes, during which we will watch a performance of belly dancing, in the magical setting of a night in the desert.
- The following morning we will be able to swim in the pool and eat a delightful breakfast in this dreamlike setting.
Good to know
- This tour does not feature a guide.
- Space is limited, so please reserve early.
- Guests must be in good physical health and do not have neck, back or heart problems: this excursion is not recommended for guests with mobility problems.
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes (for the desert) and casual clothing.
- The meal is based on typical Arabic dishes.
- Minors under the age of 4 cannot participate in the excursion.
- Pregnant women can not participate.
- The capacity of each jeep is 6 people, therefore they will be shared with other guests.
- We cannot garantee the same places on the same jeeps for families.
- It is not possible to carry strollers inside the jeeps.