SNORKELLING AMONG THE WREKS AND JEEP HINTERLAND SAFARI
Nature, Beach, Fun, 6
In a nutshell One excursion, two different emotions: we go snorkelling to explore fascinating wrecks at the bottom of the sea and discover the hinterland on a Jeep as far as the other coast.
Good to know
- Motorboat transfer
- Snorkelling excursion
- Stop on the beach and dip in the sea
- Jeep hinterland excursion
- Refreshments and return to the port by Jeep
- We reach out motorboat to start the first part of our adventure.
- After receiving the necessary safety instructions, we cross the sparkling Carlisle Bay, home to fascinating wrecks: we stop the boat and get ready to snorkel.
- We dive into the sea and snorkel among colourful fish and lush underwater vegetation feeling like true explorers while the outlines of the wrecks lying at the bottom of the sea appear before us.
- We reach the shore and enjoy a short break on the beach to relax or go for another dip before our next adventure.
- We then get on our Jeeps and cross the Barbados hinterland as a convoy headed to the other side of the island, entertained by our guides and by the many interesting information provided.
- We arrive in Bathsheba, on the eastern coast, where we can take in one of the most evocative views on the island as the ocean waves crash onto the cliffs.
- We enjoy a short refreshing break with what available on our Jeeps and, after a few photos, head back to the port crossing the island once again.
Good to know
- Minimum age: 5 years.
- Guests with mobility problems are not allowed on this excursion.
- The Jeep driver is also the guide.
- An expert guide will lead the snorkelling excursion.
- This excursion will be conducted in English.
- The dive is in a marine park. It is forbidden to touch the animals or feed them and it is strictly forbidden to litter.