EXPERIENCE TOUR: GREAT MOSQUE AND A LUXURY TREAT
In a nutshell We visit the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, which surprises us with its dimension and typical Arab opulence, and experience quintessential luxury with a VIP tour of the Emirates Palace Hotel, where a tasting session worthy of a millionaire awaits us.
Good to know
- Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
- Emirates Palace Hotel: VIP tour
- Tasting session of Palace Cappuccino
- We being with the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, one of the most imposing in the world that can accommodate up to 40,000 people. A true oasis of peace characterised by an eclectic mix of typical architectural elements from various regions in the Islamic world.
- We admire its fascinating combination of architectural elements from various regions of the Islamic world with its succession of candid domes and long porticoes reflecting into the large pools of water.
- We enter to see the interior, which leaves us open-mouthed due to its grandiosity and magnificence and features huge crystal lighting fixtures and soft hand-woven carpets with intricate designs.
- We then head to theEmirates Palace Hotel, an authentic icon of luxury and a perfect combination of Arab splendour and the latest technologies.
- A VIP tour awaits us inside this temple of Arab splendour.
- We end the visit with a taste of true luxury: we take our seat in an exclusive location to try the famous Palace Cappuccino, a blend of fine coffee with specks of 24 carat gold on the soft foam served on a silver tray and paired with a special date and dark chocolate.
- The last stop on our excursion takes us to the Heritage Village, which houses a small museum and reconstructed homes illustrating the everyday activities of the local community before oil was discovered at the end of the 1950s .
Good to know
- Places on this excursion are limited. We recommend booking early.
must follow an appropriate dress code, modest, no revealing or see-through
- For the entrance to the mosque, it is mandatory to wear a clothing suitable for worship places. Ladies must cover their heads with a scarf and wear long clothes that cover their ankles and wrists.
- At the Emirates Palace dress code smart is compulsory, casual clothing (a shirt with collar is recommended, and no sports shoes, t-shirts or jeans), and closed shoes (ladies can wear open shoes).
- Guests are not allowed to take a photo of the tomb of Sheikh Zayed.