PIZZA MAKERS FOR A DAY
Culture, Fun, Gourmet Tours, Tasting
What part of Naples do you want to discover, apart from its art and monuments? Definitely one of its undisputed symbols: pizza! Find out about its history and secrets, and take part in a cooking class led by professional pizza makers. Where? By an ancient pizza oven discovered in an old shop.
- Walk in the heart of Naples
- Piazza del Gesù Nuovo
- Piazza San Domenico
- Spaccanapoli and Via San Gregorio Armeno
- Top circle of the Graeco-Roman theater
- Cooking class: Neapolitan pizza
- Free time in the city center
- A walk through the heart of Naples, named a UNESCO World Heritage Site is what you need to start the day.
- We'll cross Spaccanapoli, which splits the old town in half, and along Via San Gregorio Armeno, where Christmas nativity scenes are made. Not only figurines but complete masterpieces made by artisans who have been handing down their expertise for generations!
- An important moment has arrived: enter an old local shop and in front of a recently discovered ancient pizza oven take part in a Neapolitan pizza class.
- Professional pizza makers will teach you how to make it. Watching them spin the dough and put together the classic “Napoletana” with tomato, mozzarella and anchovies, is a magical sight. Watch carefully because... it'll be your turn next.
- By the end you'll have learned everything there is to know about the tasty, fragrant Neapolitan pizza. Wanna bet there won't be even a slice left?
Good to know
- Make pizza with the help of professional pizza makers
- This is one of the most popular excursions so book early.