IN THE HEART OF TRADITION: DINNER AND A FADO PERFORMANCE
An unforgettable evening that gives us the opportunity to discover Portuguese culture and tradition: while we enjoy a dinner based on typical dishes, we will attend an exceptional performance of fado, the typical Lisbon singing style that UNESCO has declared intangible cultural heritage.
- Bairro Alto neighbourhood
- Typical Portuguese dinner
- Fado show
- We leave the port by coach for the Bairro Alto, the city’s oldest neighbourhood and the beating heart of Lisbon’s nightlife thanks to its countless small bars and intimate trendy clubs and restaurants from which the melodious sounds of fado drift out.
- Lulled by this eclectic atmosphere, we take our seats in a local restaurant, where we will be served a typical dinner of Portuguese dishes.
- Our traditional evening cannot draw to a close without us seeing an unforgettable performance of fado, the typical Lisbon singing style and most authentic expression of popular Portuguese culture, conjuring up the sense of saudade (nostalgia) that we are bound to feel when we think back to our visit to this enchanting city.
Good to know