CATAMARAN CRUISE TO THE ENCHATING BEQUIA ISLAND
Sightseen, Relax, Less than 1 hour walking, 51
In a nutshell Let us sail along the blue waters of the Caribbean on a catamaran taking us to the fabulous island of Bequia where we can relax on the soft sand of a marvellous beach.
Good to know
- Catamaran cruise
- Bequia Island
- Swim at Princess Margaret Beach
- Relaxation aboard with rum punch
- At Kingstown, we get on our catamaran and set off as we admire the view of Saint Vincent with its sun-kissed tranquil volcanic sand beaches surrounded by lush vegetation.
- Our destination is the island of Bequia, which used to be a lively centre that thrived on whale hunting and boat building. Its traditional lifestyle and marine heritage still attracts visitors sailing the waters of Admiralty Bay.
- We make a stop at Princess Margaret Beach, named after the Queen’s sister who chose it for her honeymoon in 1960 and is an unspoilt place dotted with yachts and a wooden pier perfect for diving.
- We get off the catamaran and have some free time to relax in a true paradise - we can swim in the sea, soak up the sun, stroll on the shore or take part in a snorkelling excursion.
- Alternatively, we can stay on the catamaran and enjoy a glass of delicious rum punch as we take in one of the most beautiful beaches this part of the world has to offer.
- The time has come to reluctantly leave Bequia and head back to Saint Vincent.
Good to know
- Safety and trip information will be provided by the crew in English.
- This excursion does not include a guide.
- You need to be physically fit and able to swim to take part in this excursion.