DOLPHIN-WATCHING OFF ST. LUCIA
An unforgettable excursion to a perfect dolphin watching site: cameras at the ready, be prepared to take incredible photos of wonderful views where dolphins are the absolute protagonists.
What we will see
- Boat excursion
- Dolphin spotting
- Free on-board drinks and snacks
What we will do
- We board our boat and set off on a thrilling excursion off the coast of St. Lucia on the blue Caribbean sea.
- This region’s waters are particularly suitable for cetaceans who choose this warm, placid and sheltered Caribbean area to mate and reproduce.
- While in the open sea, we study the waves and soon spot dolphins emerging from the waters.
- On board, we have a free selection of snacks and drinks, both soft and alcoholic, to toast this incredible experience.
What you need to know
- Sea conditions may vary quickly, therefore the excursion may be only suitable for guests in good health.
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- During the visit it is essential to respect the animals and their habitat. Feeding the animals, noise and sudden movements are therefore not allowed.
- The tour does not foresee a
tour is not suitable for guests who easily get seasick.
sighting of wild fauna is very likely but not guaranteed.