DUBAI FROM HIGH
In a nutshell An excursion entirely dedicated to the Burj Khalifa skyscraper: we climb to the 124th floor with the fastest lift in the world to enjoy breathtaking views over the city and indulge in some shopping in one of the largest shopping malls in the world.
Good to know
- Burj Khalifa skyscraper
- At the Top observation deck
- Panoramic views of the city
- Augmented reality digital telescopes
- Shopping at Dubai Mall
- Dubai Frame
- Our excursion starts at the Burj Khalifa skyscraper, the tallest building in the world and the centrepiece of a lively district of hotels, shops and all kinds of other attractions.
- From the reception, we reach the 124th floor with a stratospheric lift ride that climbs 18 metres a second holding the global speed record and access the At the Top observation deck where large glass panes overlook the centre of Dubai.
- From the top of the skyscraper at 450 metres high we admire the spectacular 360° views over the city with its incredible skyline, desert and ocean. We do not miss the chance to have some fun with the special digital telescopes providing virtual journeys in the past and future.
- We go back to the ground floor where we have some free time to shop at the Dubai Mall, one of the largest shopping centres in the world, and wander around luxury boutiques, restaurants and attractions.
- The last stage of our excursion includes a stop at an attraction that opened recently in Zabeel Park, the Dubai Frame. It is a huge picture frame 150 metres tall, which stands out as a majestic feat of engineering and gifts visitors a breath-taking view of every angle of the city. This is where we say goodbye to Dubai with a final photo before returning.
Good to know
- Places on this excursion are limited. We recommend booking in advance.
- Being one of the main attractions of the
city, there is the possibility of finding long queues at the entrance.
- This excursion will be conducted in English.
- We recommend wearing clothing is that is suitable for the culture of a Muslim country.
- We inform our guests that on the 2nd day of Dubai all the excursions will leave early in the morning between 7 and 8 am