DUBAI BY NIGHT
Panorama, PasseparTour, Fun
In a nutshell An evening excursion to discover the city of Dubai from its more traditional atmosphere to the more modern and luxurious aspects, ending with a fabulous water and music show at the famous Dubai Fountain.
Good to know
- Burj Al Arab Hotel (photo stop)
- Souk Madinat Jumeirah
- Modern part of Dubai (panoramic)
- Stop for photos at Burj Khalifa
- Water show at the Dubai Fountain
- The first stop on our excursion is the incredible sail-shaped Burj Al Arab super-luxury hotel, which has become a symbol of Dubai. Our photo album of Dubai would not be complete without a reminder of this wonderful building and of the coast of the Persian Gulf that frames it.
- We then make our way to the Souk Madinat Jumeirah, a shopping centre that recreates the architecture and setting of an old, traditional Middle-Eastern market where we can find a wide selection of pashminas and local arts and crafts.
- From the atmosphere of days gone by we come back to present times as we cross the modern part of Dubai with its amazing architecture.
- We make one last Stop at Burj Khalifa, the tallest skyscraper in the world and the centrepiece of a lively district of hotels, shops and all kinds of other attractions.
- We end our excursion with the spectacular Dubai Fountain water and music show. This amazing 275-metre long fountain in the lake in front of the Burj Khalifa can shoot its water jets up to 150 metres in the air, as high as a 50-storey building.
Good to know
- Places on this excursion are limited. We recommend booking early.
- We recommend wearing clothing is that is suitable for the culture of a Muslim country.
- Guests in wheelchair cannot participate in this excursion.