CAPRI, BY SEA AND ON LAND
Culture & local gems , Less than 1 hour walking
The Faraglioni, the Blue Cave, the famous central piazzetta: Capri needs no introduction! You'll discover it by sea, on a boat trip around the island, and on land, strolling through the luxury villas and exclusive streets. And don't forget the typical tomato and mozzarella roll! The moment you take a bite you'll feel like a real Caprese.
- Capri center
- Boat trip: Statue of the Scugnizzo, Tiberius' Leap, Coral Cave, White Cave, Natural Arch, Malaparte House, the Faraglioni, Marina Piccola, Green Cave, Punta Carena lighthouse and the Blue Cave.
- Travel quickly to the island by hydrofoil, leaving the Bay of Naples and Vesuvius behind you. On arrival at Marina Grande, a private boat will take you to discover the wonders of the Capri coastline, including the Faraglioni rock stacks, the Blue Cave and Malaparte House. Do you remember the famous French actress who dove into the water here in the film “Contempt”?
- Back on dry land, you'll stop off to try a typical Caprese sandwich of mozzarella and tomato. Take the famous cable care and, accompanied by the guide, you'll arrive in one of the VIP centers of the world! The Piazzetta, the beating heart of Capri, completely surrounded by little white houses.
- We'll walk down Via Camerelle, with its luxury hotels, and arrive at the Augustus Gardens, with panoramic view of the Faraglioni. Free time to walk round, do some shopping or enjoy and ice-cream.
Good to know
- This is one of the most popular excursions so book early.